Vitamin D Deficiency diminishes the severity and delays onset of MS?
That flies in the face of numerous MS and vitamin D studies!
One of three possibilities:
- All previous studies are wrong
- Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis is a poor MS model
- This study  is flawed
One study does not proof make, on the other hand should it be repeated it would turn heads!
- medinewsdigest ; Modifiable factors influencing relapses and disability in multiple sclerosis (Pubmed); Oct 2010
- medinewsdigest ; “New insights about Vitamin D’s Role in Multiple Sclerosis” ; March 2012
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics ; “Vitamin D deficiency diminishes the severity and delays onset of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.” ; Sep 2011