Honey ‘s anti-bacteria/wound healing properties are well documented. . Other benefits such as antioxidant effects are starting to be discovered by academia .
For a honey company site about the benefits, see  from New Zealand. Most of the references do not explicitly say that the honey is raw or cooked, organic or not . But it seems common sense to assume to maximize the benefits, the honey should at least be raw, however,  mentioned “processed honey”
- mskcc ; Memoorial sloan Kettering Cancer Center ; Manuka Honey’s Healing Properties
- Food and Chemical Toxicology; “Phenolics from monofloral honeys protect human erythrocyte membranes against oxidative damage.” ; Feb 2012
- beemyhoney ; A New Zealand honey company
- World Journal of Gastroenterology ; “Honey prevents hepatic damage induced by obstruction of the common bile duct” ; 2008
- Journal of Agricultural food Chemistry ; “Honey with high levels of antioxidants can provide protection to healthy human subjects.” ; 2003